I finally have a moment to reflect on our first U.S.V.I.-only charter having caught up on all house responsibilities and sleep.

The very first thing I wanted to do with this time is to publicly thank the fine folks at CYOA for all their efforts for our 2 crews.

From check-in to check-out everyone I engaged with was eager to help and went well above and beyond my expectations.

I highly recommend CYOA to anyone looking to charter out of STT....I know there are other charter options but I have not tried them yet...

U.S.V.I.-only was certainly a different trip than BVI or a combo., but we enjoyed ourselves thoroughly. Highlights included Leinster (hike to top is a must/across to Coral was tough but doable), Maho (of course), and Honeymoons (STJ and Water Island).

For the record I think the signature drink at Dingy's beach bar....maybe the paddlewhacker? tastes like sunscreen...you've been warned.

Thanks Captain Jay, M, K, K, and J, and the countless others working behind the scenes that I did not meet personally....you all are awesome!!!