It was a night full of laughter with good friends!! Pat, you & John are not only “true oldies” regarding how long you have been coming here but you are just good people. It’s almost impossible for people to not enjoy themselves when they are in your presence because you both just make everyone feel comfortable. I have always said that the best part of having my business was all the wonderful people I met over the years. I have become good friends with many of them & I cherish those friendships. It was great to be able to be here with you two as well as Todd & MJ since you 4 are not just “island friends” but the friendships have extended back to the US. At different times I have been able to get together with you all back in the US. & enjoyed myself every time. Pat I promise you there is a Mike & I hope you all get to meet each other one day soon because I know it would be an instant friendship.......

I wish you all safe travel home and I hope we never have to go so long again without being able to get together.😁😘