LeAnn, we were on the island last month. I will tell you that in ALL the years on the island, we have NEVER had a bad meal at the Greenhouse!! The Prime rib night is amazing, so much so, you need to pre-book your cut!! The HH is great, the "Bang Bang lobster" is amazing!! On the note of the new "Lee's grill" Went there our first night, service was great, drinks plenty, food was amazing!! Half way through dinner, it poured down buckets, they dropped the rain curtains. Cool breeze from that was nice! Lee's is cash only for your information. Breakfast, what can I say, SMYC , has the best breakfast on the Dutch side. The view is amazing, the food is really well put together and fast-hot!! The Bloody Mary, you can't beat anywhere on the Dutch side!! Here's a new place we found, in the Alegra parking lot (down from SSBB) The Sandbar!!!! What a cool place for lunch and drinks! Dinner was really good too! They have live music and plenty of picnic tables with a wonderful staff. No HH yet, but they had a "Sushi" night! It was good for the island tastes!! Get your ticket validated ! The Driftwood is a good place to hang out for drinks, food is good, service is the same! Jordan village, FAT TONY's Fun place, you order your food, they bring it to you, good drinks, music on some nights. Lastly, for now, and I know some people look down there noses at Pineapple Pete's, but I'm tell you, 20 years, Pierre never stops putting out great food, great service great drinks!! Music most nights too!! Side note, we wore our masks entering most places, were not required to keep them on. Brought our own stainless steel straws, most places rinsed them for us before we gave them a good washing at home, Beachside villas!!

Sand Gravity, got to love it!