Quick highlights from our 2 weeks:
THE GOOD:
Dolphin Water Taxi – awesome customer service, will probably always use going forward
TMM – first time using, they lived up to their stellar reputation for sure
Sweet Ice Willy Taxi – VG – very nice young man who took the time to stop along the way from Leverick to the Baths to show us stuff
Bar at the Bottom of the Baths – best mango daiquiri ever
Mad Dog at the Top of the Baths – excellent home-cooked food, best conch fritters, super nice owner
Sidney’s Peace & Love – lobster dinner – Strawberry was so thankful to have us there
Foxy’s – Wreck on the Rocks cocktail (I want to try to duplicate if anyone has the recipe)
Tipsy Shark – coffee and breakfast – so good and again a really nice owner
The Elm and the Elmtones – hadn’t heard in many, many years and they were without the drummer but still sounded great
Capriccio di Mare – yummy Italian dinner
THE BAD:
Paradise Club - my love/hate relationship continues - great live music there Friday night but then loud DJ and techno music until 3AM Saturday night - too loud and late for those of us trying to sleep on a boat
THE UGLY:
Quito’s Hotel – flashing sign on the side of the hotel all night – trying to be Las Vegas I guess - made me sad so we never ate or drank there (normally we would some)
I wish I had time for a more detailed report but since I don’t, I thought I’d at least throw this out there. Happy to answer any questions tho!