Thanks for that address! I sent an e-mail to the official portal e-mail yesterday and will wait one more day to see if I hear back from them but will contact her if I don't hear back. I'm optimistic that they'll say "anything under 5 days" since any other answer doesn't make sense - why should an older result be better than a more recent one? If that is the case then I'll only need one test instead of 3 tests and will have a to take a 2-hour train trip to a testing center in Nuremburg on Saturday and 2-hours back.

The flight from SXM to EIS is more expensive than my train trip to the airport in Germany and flights from there to SXM! But my cost savings on the intercontinental flight are spent in all the different EHAS, insurance requirements (my German insurance covers COVID, but is written in German so I had to buy the bogus BVI insurance) and other fees. I don't foresee many, if any, european vacationers in the BVI anytime soon as there are much cheaper and nicer locations within reach. And if Riteway doesn't deliver my supplies (consisting mainly Caribe and limes) to the hotel at Nanny Cay for my quarantine period I'll be in deep doo-doo smile

[Linked Image]