|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,039
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 152
Joined: August 2007
|
|
|
14 members (Pete08, nevar37, GOTOSUN, triciatn, Wylie23, GettingThere, SXMScubaman, Caribman, mez, Dan&Roxanne, RickandJulie, Rumlover, 2 invisible),
396
guests, and
50
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 206
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 206 |
We are heading down in October and will have multiple weeks with different crews. I know it’s a long way from October, but I am assuming there will still be a gateway requirement. Has anybody had this situation? I am not sure how to submit our data - we do our own, week 1 crew does their own, week 2 does their group? Since we won’t all be there at the same time, we can’t be tied together from a testing standpoint. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks!
Melissa & Doug
"If you really wanna know where you can find me, I'll be unwinding, Down in the islands, down in the islands" Zac Brown Band
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|