We had big problems with getting our test results from Walgreens, as I previously posted. Actually didn't have any problems getting our approvals though. Mine came through almost immediately, as soon as I submitted it, and Eric's took about a half hour. I had screwed up and actually submitted mine twice, so I actually got a total of THREE approvals from them and I have been getting two emails every day to report my temperature, which we have been doing. As others have said, it only reports whole numbers.

Looking at my email this morning, I noticed that it said that I needed to report my temperature for the first FIVE days only. This is obviously a change, and it is on the EHAS website now, that you only report for 5 days.

"SELF MONITORING

For travelers originating from a high-risk country, 5 consecutive days of self-monitoring of body temperature and possible flu like symptoms is mandatory. The travelers in this category will receive an automated daily email alert providing a link for submitting the required information online the first 5 days of their stay. If you are remaining for a shorter term on the island, you will have to submit the information for the time you are on the island. Temperature measuring possibilities will also be offered in the lobby in most hotels and other lodging facilities."

Carol Hill