Anonymous said:
If someone took a rental car survey as to who they liked Leslie Kenney's and Unity would come out on top. Couldn't say who would be 1 2 or 3. I used Budget my first few times with poor cars and service. I think they are now Francine's. I have used Unity the last 3 trips and have no complaints. The first 2 times I got the same new KIA RIO. they even asked me when I arrive if My Credit Card covers collision. So they decline it when signing in. They pick you up at the airport and take you to there rental car lot 1 mile away. It doesn't look like much. Last time there Wells Fargo shut my CC off for no good reason--trust me I called them ahead of time to tell them I was on SXM. I had rented the car on the CC. When I get back to Unity Michael or Josephs said hey no problem your CC doesn't work bring us a check when you come back next year. I think he was serious. I had it covered and have made a reservation there next year. Good place to rent a car.

I think you have forgotten Alain at AAA. He is always well reviewed including on my own site. We just got back from SXM yesterday and had yet another terrific experience with AAA Car Rental.

Tim Hortons vs Starbucks, Have Your Say!