Ahoy Capt.. George,
Sorry, nice try with the Straw Man Fallicy wink
Neither SmileMaker, nor SeePalm/StarGazer (the other 2017 Leopard 45 joining my 'fleet' this month), suffered anything beyond minor cosmetic damage in Irma. No dismasting, nor any other serious fiberglass damage anywhere on the yacht, nor one drop of salt water below deck. In fact both yachts did over 30 Weeks in 2018.
As I now have a vested interest in the yacht, if you would like confirmation you can contact the Buyers Broker, Capt. Tony Brewer at tony@littleships.com or the Moorings Broker Capt. Richard Vass at richard.vass@mooringsbrokerage.com . You can also call the best surveyor in the BVI, Capt. Bill Bailey at bill@caribsurveyors.com, although due his Professional Ethics I doubt he will go into details.
I sincerely appreciate your skepticism, but my Prices are due to my personal handwork and therefore low overhead. In fact I just walked in the door from a final check on the yachts in my fleet now secured hurricane style to the mangroves in the inner harbor of Sea Cow Bay, while Road Town is filled with the yachts from other charter companies still on mooring balls or at the dock.
Fair Winds,
Brent from the Captains Compass