we tried to visit on Friday night but no tables were available as well as Saturday night when they feature a DJ
We made reservations for a few days later
the décor is island tropical and vibrant along the lagoon, really cool
I decided to try a hand crafted cocktail from their highly boasted mixologist only to find about 10 minutes after ordering that they couldn't make mu drink because the regular bartender was off for the evening
I did make a second selection which was very good
The server also was able to recommend a drink for my wife which was also very good
Overall the service was very good
we tried the combination appetizer of lobster cakes, duck wontons and foie gras. only the foie gras was worth ordering again.
really couldn't distinguish any lobster but more like a seafood cake while the duck filling was good it was overwhelmed by the fried wonton
we saw almost everyone ordering steaks and we continued by ordering the combination of filet, rib eye and hanger steak ($81) which included 2 starches, we upgraded to gratin and truffle parmesan (another $5) and added two tiny sauces at $4 each
surprised a steak house doesn't have a complementary sauce even if it is A1

Recommendation stick to the steaks which were properly cooked and delicious

Attached Files Papyla Lobster Cake Duck Wontons Foie Gras.jpgPapyla Filet Flank Ribeye.jpg