Originally Posted by harleybuffett
I apologize..I've been asking what might seems like redundant questions, but the closer our trip gets ( Oct 24 wave ) the more nervous we get. Just to clarify....we can use the Binax e-med test 48 hours before heading back to the USVI? I've read on the forum...you can use them...then you can't use them.. Ugh. I'm very aware how rapidly thing change there, just want to try to be prepared. It looks like I can order a package of 6 online. What has the recent experience been? Thank you in advance love

If it helps you feel better about it, I do have a confirmation email from the USVI Department of Tourism that states...

"Negative results from at-home COVID-19 tests may be submitted to the USVI Travel Screening Portal (www.usvitravelportal.com) if accompanied by a verifiable lab analysis and/or report from a CLIA-certified facility. A photograph of the test result is not acceptable for entry."

Basically, I think the photograph part means you have to download the PDF report that eMed sends you, you can't just take a picture of the test that indicates 1 pink line (negative).

Sue
s/v Ripple
Leopard 40

[Linked Image]