|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
16 members (SharonfromSXM, Volle Maan, Buddyhog, Sxmtm, Stashu11, socamon, diver67, TracyT, sxmpete, Tmo42, 6 invisible),
419
guests, and
72
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#26496
04/21/2014 09:32 AM
|
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 33
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 33 |
I recently watched Captain Ron again and realized that there was something very familiar about the scene where he docked the boat at the St. Haag Yacht Club after motoring thru the marina at full speed. I went back to my photos of our trip to the SVIs and compared the St. Haag Yacht Club building in the movie to the bath house building on the dock right by Sail Caribe's boats in Marina Del Rey. Sure enough, they were one in the same. I wish I could have been there when it was filmed. I could watch that scene over and over again.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|