|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,061
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 4,524
Joined: March 2004
|
|
|
10 members (eightzerobits, SXMScubaman, Bob O, Don_and_Linda, rick s, ggffrr11, jazzgal, dickhall66, 2 invisible),
459
guests, and
135
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845 Likes: 2 |
Hello everyone, I don't want to get into a debate about whether you should vaccinate or not. That is a personal choice. I am because I need to travel.
But we are potentially in for major travel disruptions in November and possibly into December. The airlines have mandated their employees to be fully vaccinated by Nov. 1st. I believe AA is later into Nov. But there appears to be a large percentage that are fighting back on the mandates. Will the employees follow suit with SouthWest? Who knows? But if the airlines follow though on the threats to fire the unvaccinated, travel will become a major mess.
My flight is scheduled out of CLT on Nov 12th with AA. I should be good regardless since their mandate I believe is set for Nov 24th and I return on Nov 21st. I am anxiously waiting to see what happens Nov 1st with the other airlines.
You know, this has been one crazy year trying to get back to the islands. Now this???
Go Irish!!
Bill
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|