Hello. First time poster, but I have Ibenefited from the information here for a few years. Thank you! I am a 30+ year diver. I committed to join after my next trip to contribute to reviews. But we have not be able to go since the world turned a little sideways. We have been for about 7 or so years celebrating our anniversary usually during family week/month in July on Club O beach. On our next trip, we were going to try to actually stay at Club O for the first time. Met great friends. But the hurricane hit.

Since then we have been two more times and stayed at BSV based on feedback here and loved it. Still drive everyday to the Perch beach. Anxious to be back. (Previously we stayed 2 times at Mt. Vernon and in the village 3 times using VRBO.)

My question and reason to jump in now - there was a post a while back where someone showed their wonderful pool and backyard space. And they had made signs that mimicked the Club O signs. I would like to find that post or people to ask some question about those if possible. They were pained, sandblasted type.

Thank you!