Originally Posted by bdeeley
I am so glad it worked out for you both. You two have yourselves a truly safe and wonderful trip. It makes me smile inside , knowing that something I shared helped someone. Have a great 20th trip. Thank you for your kind words.

Did my Binax Now/eMed testing at home, 15 min later I got my negative results, all reports/documentation needed. Submitted to EAHS at 2:40p and at 3:21p received approval. They are indeed looking at these things as I messed up the first submission, got my birthday backwards (LMAO!!) and re-submitted. Even though the guidelines are changing as of 11/1, they are indeed following current protocol (I think someone commented they are just approving anything, not true, as there are still those that are unvaccinated) Thanks again bdeeley for the legwork on this, the whole process was easy peasy and did it from the comfort of my barcalounger. I have the other kit in my carry on to do at R.Islander for the flight home. This is the way to go, especially if you are not vaccinated as the rule change does not apply to those folks.

[Linked Image]