I like Izi, almost as much as Sale and Pepe, but I am not an Isola fan although it is easy to walk to from La Vista but I would rather drive to one of the others. If you want Lasagna, The Palms is top shelf. As stated Spaghetti House is good as well and reasonable, La Rosa in Maho is pretty good for upper level Italian. Lots of options with out having to travel. Have not tried BounaNotte yet but might on this next trip.

As far as Sale and Pepe, I have been there at least five times in the last two years and can not complain about anything. Is it my favorite, no, but very surprised by the bad reviews as that is not my experience. If you want to go big make the drive to Spiga, it all depends upon what you specifically want and as I stated already, the Lasagna at The Palms is pretty tough to beat and if you add the staff and other options and cocktails it makes it my favorite place to spend an evening.

Will be back on island soon, looking forward to my evenings at The Palms, Lal's, Astra, and when asked MJ states Sale and Pepe's. Will also have evenings at Fat Tony's, possibly Emilio's, Roxxy, and a few places on the French side. Tough only having three weeks on island this time of year, but we will survive. Damn I am looking forward to all of these!

Cheers,
Todd

I prefer the Isle seat