As mentioned, be sure you have all fees in your quote, i.e. customs processing fees, as well as expected tips. Our folks used Chillout Water Taxi twice this year with excellent service and beautiful high performance boat (actually two of them). They are based in BVI, therefore a local business (if that makes any difference). They are a smaller company, whereas Dolphin Water Taxi is a larger operation with a large fleet of boats, and they are based out of St. Thomas. Either way, the pick-up and return drop-off is Red Hook on St. Thomas, so be sure to consider the taxi fare between STT and Red Hook each way. If you decide to obtain a quote from Chillout, mention to Rachel & Deane you want the 'Noel' fare, as well as Captain Shady on Midnight Express (and complimentary cold Carib on board). I believe both will take you to West End to clear customs and immigration, so be sure your BVI destination is the same for each quote.

Noel Hall
"It is humbling indeed, to discover my own opinion is only correct less than 50% of the time."

www.noelhall.com