|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,052
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 18,659
Joined: September 2003
|
|
|
16 members (IWIWSE, Steve&Rachel, golda1, Snorkeller, Buddyhog, JimmyZ, Kennys, bran, Sunsingers, Kmon, Arbor88, cabokid, caribmichael, DBESXM, SuzJon, 1 invisible),
1,396
guests, and
55
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11 |
George, hope to meet you at the end of your sail. I hope there is someone at the end of our sail to enjoy our leftovers and enjoy the ice maker to hand off. Wouldn’t it be great to get this ice maker handed off for the rest of the season. I will be at the Moorings dock early morning 12/12. Ice maker is cranking! I thought however you were arriving on the 5th?
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|