|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,072
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,390
Joined: January 2003
|
|
|
15 members (JAG1, KDE12603, AAI, dcarol, Lucky13, rab, Rumlover, roosterhead, SXMScubaman, 6 invisible),
389
guests, and
70
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,463 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,463 Likes: 1 |
Last time I was here I remember listening to the guy at Cinnamon tell some newbies that they could go as far as Francis Bay, but no further. But he recommended that they stay in Cinnamon and when they felt conifident go to Maho. Next adventure is up: Janet ... Scorpion Whisperer
“Every time I open a bottle of wine, it is an amazing trip somewhere!” José Andrés
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|