Like so many others here, we also enjoyed the quiet and laidback atmosphere at Dreams even if we didn’t particularly care for the slanted beach there. The food, furnishings and service were all excellent and honestly, I don’t think it can be matched elsewhere on the island when you take everything into consideration.

We thoroughly enjoy the occasional day at Anse Marcel Beach Club. The food is wonderful as is the service but it’s what I consider to be quite expensive and you must pay for the chair set-ups whether you dine there or not. It’s a drive for us since we’re on the Dutch side of the island near the airport and we always make reservations for both chairs and lunch.

We often frequent ElZafiro on Simpson Bay Beach right next door to Beachside Villas where we stay. Chair set-ups are free with meals and they serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. The bathrooms are decent and they do offer Beach service but I find it less than pleasant when they have cruise ship guests.

We also enjoy Friars Bay Beach Club. Chairs aren’t free but are discounted with meal purchase and the food is very good. We didn’t get there last trip but friends who did said they no longer have chair cushions for the hard plastic chairs which would be a deal breaker for me.

I could go on and on - so many excellent places on this tiny little island. Word has it there are at least two great places on Grand Case Beach with full service food and drink on the beach but we haven’t been there ourselves so I hesitate to recommend them.

Hope you have a lovely trip - it’s such an incredible destination. 😊😊

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."