Continued:
I was notified on 02/05/22 that Trip Mate needed additional information.

1. Horizon Charters send a receipt to me showing the full amt of charter paid. I send this to Trip Mate.
Update: Had to get the receipt updated to reflect the charter had been canceled with $00.00 refund

2. Jet Blue put my tickets (4) on hold for one year when I canceled. I send Trip Mate a copy of the cancelation.
Update: Insurance will not refund tickets that you have on hold. Tickets must be canceled w/o hold, points, refund.
I called Jet Blue to make this happen. Took three hours to get to a supervisor who could help.
I explained, we have no plans to travel on Jet Blue in the next year, so we are going to lose these tickets and the $$ at the end of one year. Supervisor agreed.
I said I wanted Jet Blue to make this happen now, Cancel the tickets, keep the $$, and send me a receipt that I can file for the insurance claim that shows $00 refund.

The supervisor’s head about exploded. After a long pause he said that they had never had this sort of request before. I explained I was just playing the insurance game and needed this for a full refund.
He put me on hold for another 20 minutes and when he came back on the line,
he said Jet Blue was going to just refund our tickets in full.

Now my head exploded.
Air fare refund should show up in 7 to 10 business days.

Notified Trip Mate of the change is claim amount. Trip Mate acknowledged my change and said,
Please note, our review time is 30 days from the date the additional information was received.

More updates as the come in.

Chuck W.