Monday was a Mullet day. Got there early (10:15) and the beach filled up over the next hour or so. Drinks from Rosie’s, did not eat there. Dinner at Palapa Grill. Food & drinks were very good… hubs agreed the steak was one of the best he’s had in a long time. I got sea bass and we also got a coconut shrimp app. The service …. Not so good. We didn’t get our drinks until after the appetizer was served, even tho we had ordered them right we when sat down. We asked to see the wine list to try to order something prior to the main course but then no one ever came back to see if we had chosen anything. So, that was our experience there!

Tuesday was Indigo Bay Beach Club. Chairs for the day, free with lunch, a couple cocktails and just a lovely spot to relax. Lunch was Thai shrimp bruschetta, artichoke salad for me & cheeseburger for him. All very good - for those on a French Fry quest, these were excellent!

Tuesday evening met some new friends for drinks at Gizmos, then we separated and we walked down to Gingerbread Cafe at Belair for dinner. Calamari app, seafood pasta and seafood kebab. All very good!

Today maybe Friars. Still deciding, very windy so far but it’s still early!

Side note on traffic - to me, traffic seems light. No stand stills as of yet, no waiting in long lines of traffic, just moving normally. With that being said, there are definitely crazy drivers & the scooters… unnerving at times, to say the least!