Wednesday was Friars Bay Beach Club. $10 for 2 chairs, umbrella & table with lunch. Lunch was goat cheese salad for me (very good) and seafood mushroom sauce dish for him. Water was calm, we enjoyed it there. Decided on a hike to Happy Bay. There were a lot of people there, more than I recall others mentioning in other posts - maybe 70? Still a neat spot!

Next was Driftwood again for a drink & pizza to go. We really like the pizza there. The evening was Gizmo’s for cocktails & karaoke.

Thursday was a laundry day at Divi - turned into a bit of a catastrophe & ended up bringing clothes back to room soaking wet to dry on balcony. Ended up hanging at Divi all day, reading & tending to the hanging laundry. I have a sun allergy so it’s good that I took a day out of the sun, although it was not really by choice!

Late 3:30 lunch at Seabreeze, Curry shrimp bowl with rice & shrimp stir fry for him.
No ships in port all day Thursday & so far none this morning, but it’s only 630.

Traffic, for us, has still not been bad at all. People are all as friendly as ever. The grounds at Divi are, as usual, nicely maintained and beautiful plants & flowers everywhere. No issues with mosquitos but the wind has probably played a big factor in that!