|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,067
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,354
Joined: March 2001
|
|
|
14 members (daveb7, mhaverla, JimandJane, shieneehead, Caribman, Granite13, BarbyandLeo, tradewinds, BELLEAMI, 5 invisible),
367
guests, and
120
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 24
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 24 |
I was by there on the 5th and it was locked up tight. I asked around and the locals said they thought Vinnie was coming back "in a couple weeks". The scuttlebutt was that he was pissed about the government imposing covid precautions and said "F" that and left. All the bars have plexiglass shields up that separate the bar staff from the customers. It's a weird vibe and I can see where Vinnie would not care much for it.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|