|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,067
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 152
Joined: August 2007
|
|
|
10 members (Rover, MT13, ctpsxm, marksxm, beachgirl1957, Bigdaddy, SANFILIP, 3 invisible),
410
guests, and
262
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,722 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,722 Likes: 1 |
Carol_Hill said: Sorry, MY point is that IF the locals want it, which I don't know if they do or not, who are WE to say it doesn't belong there? I agree - We can still comment on how we feel about it though, which is all we're doing here. If the locals want to eat crap, so be it. They'll end up with the same health issues more and more people in the states face.
Matt
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
Entire Thread
|
Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
cruzan1
|
06/15/2014 11:29 AM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
Poohwear
|
06/15/2014 11:36 AM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
sail2wind
|
06/15/2014 01:04 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
maytrix
|
06/15/2014 09:03 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
surf
|
06/15/2014 09:35 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
BEERMAN
|
06/16/2014 04:44 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
Twanger
|
06/16/2014 07:24 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
surf
|
06/17/2014 03:43 AM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
BEERMAN
|
06/17/2014 10:13 AM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
sail2wind
|
06/17/2014 12:14 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
mit43
|
06/17/2014 03:41 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
maytrix
|
06/17/2014 04:33 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
mit43
|
06/17/2014 05:25 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
maytrix
|
06/17/2014 05:30 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
sail2wind
|
06/17/2014 10:29 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
BEERMAN
|
06/17/2014 11:41 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
caribbeangirl13
|
06/20/2014 05:01 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
TomB
|
06/20/2014 05:33 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
caribbeangirl13
|
06/22/2014 05:02 AM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
sail445
|
06/22/2014 10:13 AM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
Anonymous
|
06/25/2014 11:11 AM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
sail2wind
|
06/25/2014 12:50 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
Twanger
|
06/25/2014 05:59 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
Anonymous
|
06/25/2014 06:01 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
maytrix
|
06/25/2014 08:12 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
Carol_Hill
|
06/25/2014 08:29 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
maytrix
|
06/25/2014 08:42 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
Carol_Hill
|
06/25/2014 08:58 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
TomB
|
06/25/2014 09:25 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
Carol_Hill
|
06/25/2014 10:06 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
maytrix
|
06/25/2014 10:10 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
Carol_Hill
|
06/25/2014 11:15 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
maytrix
|
06/25/2014 11:21 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
Anonymous
|
06/25/2014 09:26 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
sail445
|
06/25/2014 09:58 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
Carol_Hill
|
06/25/2014 10:05 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
maytrix
|
06/25/2014 10:09 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
sail445
|
06/26/2014 02:05 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
maytrix
|
06/25/2014 10:04 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
sail2wind
|
06/25/2014 10:53 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
BEERMAN
|
06/25/2014 11:06 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
Anonymous
|
06/25/2014 11:36 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
irina
|
06/26/2014 12:08 AM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
BEERMAN
|
06/26/2014 12:15 AM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
maytrix
|
06/26/2014 01:05 AM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
TomB
|
06/26/2014 01:37 AM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
notahippie
|
06/26/2014 01:15 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
sail445
|
06/26/2014 02:10 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
BEERMAN
|
06/25/2014 10:04 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
goozee
|
06/26/2014 01:35 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
sail445
|
06/26/2014 02:21 PM
|
Re: Mc Donalds - St. john, I'm mc hating it!
|
Carol_Hill
|
06/26/2014 02:26 PM
|
|
|
|