We went on a 12 night RC Caribbean cruise in January 2014 and we bought the premium drink package. Did we break the boat? no....but it certainly was convenient. They put a sticker on your sea pass card and you simply show it when you order...no signing. The package does not include the drink of the day....in the special glass...but we don't want those glasses anyway. So simply tell them you want the drink of the day in a regular glass.
The package includes wine by the glass....which of course is not the best wine...but it was acceptable.

The nice part of having the package is trying new drinks...if you don't like it...get another one.

You did not ask but I also recommend buying the photo cd package...I believe it was about $350...and then for an additional $100 you get all the prints they automatically print every day. We went with my parents...so every picture of the 4 of us was in together was in our package. So we gave my parents many of the pictures and we still had the CD to print more pictures if we wanted them.

Since we knew every picture was included we got our picture taken every time we saw them set up in the evenings and at each port.

Friends of ours went on the same cruise two weeks later and our pictures were used as samples. They said we were all over the ship...lol

[Linked Image]