|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,022
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 5,344
Joined: February 2007
|
|
|
22 members (Colour1, MKGrey, CharlieAndElaine, oeastcoast, bbeach, UconnHusky47, nnybill, davemy, bran, caeguy, campers20, steve74, shortcircuit, deputydog1157, timnboston, Goodygirl, DougP, 5 invisible),
430
guests, and
70
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160 Likes: 1 |
I have rented a villa for a month mid January 2023. I will have various groups of friends coming and going. I wish (like everyone) I had a crystal ball to see what life will look like by then. I’m feeling responsible for their travel - or at least for offering them the best option. I wanted them to buy tickets now as prices are still ok But bos - SJU involved cape air or one of the other seemingly erratic airlines. I feel like if everyone at least got to St Thomas in the worst case they could water taxi to VG. Tho wow - $$. No direct flights to STT from BOS as of now. But I’m afraid if I wait and see- the prices will just continue to increase. Private charter (island birds who I LOVE) is just too pricey from SJU for 7 people. Anyone have any thoughts/ experiences to share? ? And they’d likely be coming / going on Saturday which scares me too from what I’m hearing about STT. apologies for the droning. My mind is racing and in case you hadn’t noticed I’m a crazy planner. 😎😎
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|