Carol_Hill said:
I'm not sure I would plan the wedding vow renewal for your first morning, considering the possibility of delayed air, plus jet lag, etc., etc. Is that date your actual 30th anniversary??? If not, I might do it a different date. Cruise lines really know how to do those kinds of things.

Yeah, we thought about those possibilities too. The reason we settled on our 1st day there is because it's "free" at Outrigger and the only day they do it while we're there is Thursday, our 1st full day. It sounds like it's just a very simple ceremony on the beach with a photographer who's later going to sell us photos (that's ok, we only have a 30th once), which is what we're looking for: simple. The date of our anniversary actually falls on the Monday that we'll be docked in Maui. NCL charges $600 for their basic vow renewal package and it's a little too elaborate for our needs. If something was to come up to keep us from doing the one at Outrigger we'd probably start looking at options on Maui and do it there.

[Linked Image]