Lurker- Once upon a time I would have posted pics of us all during the vacation, but having the missus and one of my best friends work in the global privacy industry I default to being a little more on the safe side. The sheer fact that I have us in my avatar is a large roll of the dice. Trust me I would love to post so many pics of us enjoying all our moments and the smiles!! Like I always tell the Cannonball, "the rules aren't for the people who do the right things". Maybe someday our paths will cross on the island and we can meet up! And in my very little free time today, I've been starting the Europe investigations!

Carol- The fact that you have given all of us this forum to discuss, educate and talk about our travels over all these years is amazing. Not sure this trip would have happened after the hiatus we had. It kept me going. Looking forward to being able to use all the other parts of it while we drag the Cannonball through the world.

Pat- So looking forward to you making your 50th trip! I was telling J of J&T of your travels to the island, and he was so blown away with the fact that we all have this place to talk about the adventures. Hopefully your Nov trip goes off without a hitch! You make me want to stray from Orient and stay at BSV. Glad you had a safe trip home.

Scuba- agreed! As we were packing up we felt it was the perfect period to the vacation sentence with the overcast and rain. I know your trip is coming up soon, enjoy!!

StMartinFan- thank you! we are hoping to get back soon!

Jazzgal- Thank you. You are always great with your posts! Looking forward to your next trip.

To everyone who has commented over the past trip- I thank you all sooooo much from the bottom of my heart for all the kind words. Knowing that you were all there with me as I posted daily was the fuel that kept me going, along with keeping a record for the Cannonball. There are truly not enough words to express the gratitude, that not only myself but the missus and the Cannonball, have for the TTOL forum. We are looking forward to our future adventures all across the board!

In all seriousness, lots of big hugs and cheers to all. Wishes to you all for safe travels, full drinks (alcoholic or non), and plates of food that change your life.