After lunch in and a day at the pool, we decided to go to Greenhouse for dinner. It was quite full but we got seated at a nice table with a good view of the water. We sat there 15 to 20 minutes with wait staff frequently passing our table with not a word or glance to us. I finally got frustrated enough to look at the wife and say.....let's go to Lee's. So we got up and headed out. We were asked why we were leaving which we nicely explained. They apologized but the damage was done. We will go back as we like the food and view....but hopefully on a night when they are less busy and not so preoccupied. It ended up being a good change of plans. Wife had the ribs which she very much enjoyed (had so many she took 4 or 5 home). I had the grilled mahi which was one of the best pieces of fish I have had on the island and a very generous portion. My wife complimented the cook as we were leaving and he said the mahi was swimming in the ocean that morning. Not sure if true but it sure tasted that fresh. With a bottle of cheap wine and tip, the total came to just under $80. We would have spent much more at Greenhouse and it would not have been any better. A very enjoyable evening.

Attached Files 20220510_200147.jpg20220510_200141.jpg20220510_190513.jpg20220510_163111.jpg