Last November we paid the $50. The Moorings said we were good. We ordered our fishing license and rented poles and equipment through the place the Moorings promotes. I think it was Sail Caribbean Divers, but I would have to go back and look that up. They are located at the Moorings base. When we got there they did not deliver the poles or license to us. They said that the boat was not registered. They told us they would bring the equipment to us or we could pick it up at Cooper Island when they got it straightened out. The next day they called me and told me to call the Moorings about registration. Sorry, I paid you to work out the details. We never got the poles or license, nor did we get charged for them. I was not happy with either of them. We tried to do everything right and had the paperwork to back it up. Still caught a few fish on the limited small equipment we brought with us. You can ask the question multiple times prior to getting there, but they will tell you everything is fine……until you get there and they did to follow up. Huge premium for the Moorings. Our same boat for this year for the same week was up 40% over last year. Pretty easy choice to give the other charter companies a chance to earn my business.