Had a ball sailing the USVI and BVI aboard CYOA's Sail Pending - a 2013 FP Lipari 41. This boat has 4 cabins and four heads, generator and AC. It is extremely economical for cruising if you have all cabins filled.

There were 8 of us, and accommodations were a little tight, but it turned out just grand. We had many wonderful evening meals with all 8 of us around the cockpit table.

We had some of the best snorkeling on this trip of any in the last 30 years. The reefs appear to be in a little better condition this year. We snorkeled Cinnamon Bay, Monkey Point, The Baths, Loblolly, The Indians, and Christmas Cove. This was my first time at The Indians, and it's now on the "must-do" list.

The GoPro was awesome, though I must admit it was a little more "wide angle" than I would like. The $1.66 PVC stick I made out of 31-inches of 1/2-inch pipe and two endcaps was just about perfect for getting the GoPro closer to the action when snorkeling. Got this tip on TTOL! It was the largest length that would fit diagonally in our largest suitcase. I should have painted it black - would probably spook the fish less. The image quality of the GoPro Hero3+ is excellent!

Here are a few pics, reduced for quick loading...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Twanger; 07/24/2014 12:03 PM.