“we needed to swap our newer Hyundai i20 for a older model car with Lesley. Evidently, this car is highly prized among auto thieves and our parking arrangements aren't secure here so we swapped it out for a older Nissan Versa, The car definitely blends in well with the other cars around the island. Joking aside, the car's a/c works and it gets us back and forth to beaches and dinners. I can honestly say I've never had a breakdown on any of the cars I've rented from Kenny's regardless of their outward appearance.”

For what it’s worth, we always rent from Lesley and usually request one of his older more ‘lovingly used’ cars, not that we go that far or travel to places more subject to break-ins but given the conditions of the roads and the driving habits of so many down there we don’t want to be the ones to put the first dent or ding in a neeer vehical. For reasons I won’t go into, Lesley has been giving us one of his newer and more pristine cats for the past few trips and while I truly appreciate his thoughtfulness, I’m always concerned we’ll be the first ding in the more pristine car.

But over lots of years and lots of rental experiences, in my book, Lesley and Shirley and Kenny’s Car Rentals are absolutely the best. 😊😊

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."