Awoke early and packed our stuff up. Leftovers for breakfast, then one last relaxing soak in the pool. Checked out around 11:45 AM.

Drove to Simpson Bay for lunch, and on the way nearly got hit by a crazy old scooter driver. He just raced out of a parking lot. Thankfully he had good brakes, or else he would’ve ended up crashing into one of our passenger side doors. Yikes!

Lunch was at Vesna Taverna. I had the Greek Trio Appetizer and March had a Ham and Cheese Sandwich with fries. Both plates were very good. Sally, our waitress, was quite the character and had us laughing a lot. No service charge was added to the bill.

Returned the car to SAX Car Rental and arrived at the airport around 1:30 for a 4:00 flight. As you entered the American ticket counter line, two tables were set up, and once we showed our completed VERIFLY information and negative Covid paperwork, we were good to go. The line was somewhat long for those checking in bags, but we only had carryon bags, so no waiting there at all. That process took us all of five minutes. We headed outside for one last beer. Once back in the airport, we breezed through the final passport and security checks in about 10 minutes.

For those who are questioning the timing of Covid testing to leave the island: our tests were completed at 8:19 AM on Wednesday and our check-in at the airport was on Thursday at 1:30 PM, (more than 24 hours later). We had NO issues.

Once in Charlotte, we learned that our flight to Boston was delayed one hour. One of my bags was pulled by Security. Juggie's Magic Spice containers were swabbed thoroughly. LOL We relaxed in the Members Club until they closed down at 10:30. Our flight left an hour after that. Landed in BOS around 1:20, took an UBER ride and arrived home around 2:45 AM. It was a long day, but so worth it!

That a wrap! Thank you for the kind comments on my sometimes cryptic and convoluted reporting!

Attached Files P5180002.JPGP5180004.JPGP5180005.JPGP5180011.JPG

Jo-

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.