Good luck Scuba!!!

We finally got to SXM yesterday after the comedy of errors. I will post my extended epistle later.

Our initial flight out of Nashville via Miami on AA was cancelled. A fantastic phone agent named Ronnie got us rebooked via Charlotte. We had seats for Nashville to Charlotte and the pilot flew that plane like he stole it. We were 45 mins early!! We initially had no seat assignment on the CLT to SXM flight as Ronnie couldn't make the system assign us seats. We had to wait until we got to the airport. Well we went from spending the big bucks for spacious seats to getting the absolute worst seats on the plane. 4 hours in a seat AA should be ashamed to have on their planes. That was the most uncomfortable seat I have ever been in and I have been on some small plane, we travelled across N Arizona in a de Havilland Twin Otter prop that should be labeled as an amusement park ride and it was more comfortable!! And no refund from AA as they got us here. I guess they could have stowed us in the hold or strapped us to a wing and said the same. Oh well, at least we are here installed at Orient sipping Nespresso and the man is just off on a pastry hunt. Hoping for a beach day. Can't whine.... well, too much.😁

Last edited by FatCat04; 06/03/2022 09:50 AM.

[Linked Image]