I got Verifly set up to use going to SXM just in case it would be accepted. The interesting thing is that, while you upload your vax QR code (copy of vax cards not accepted as there's no QR code on them), you do not upload your EHAS form; you just answer yes that you have received it. As I mentioned in another thread, my QR code had to be manually reviewed as Oregon Health Authority wasn't on their accepted list of places authorized to provide QR code. Ridiculous.

I was able to print boarding passes at home which I have never been able to do before on an international flight; I assume that was because of Verifly. I did not want to print luggage tags at the kiosk because, as a first-class traveler, I want the orange "priority" tags along with regular tags on my luggage. At the counter I told the clerk that I had Verifly. He asked to see it on my phone, and I didn't have to show anything else. While it was easy for me to not have to show paperwork, I think it's a flaw in Verifly that you don't have to upload your EHAS form. I could have answered yes to the question whether or not I had it.

So Verifly does speed things up, and more so if you use it as SXMFOX described in the other thread.

[Linked Image]