Pre covid we could spend a week on Anegada twice a year for around $5,000 per trip. That is no longer. I have just booked our Nov '22 trip for just over $8,000. Besides the cost of the villa, the biggest expense is Island Birds from STT to Anegada. I chose that route (CLT-STT-NGD) due to recent comments on this board about flying through SJU. I have completely lost confidence in Inter Caribbean, Silver and Cape Air. As George1 predicted, the regional airlines are struggling. I decided for an extra $1,500 we can take the regionals out of the equation. At $8k that will only allow us to go once a year. But hey, once a year on Anegada is still better than not going at all.

The point of this post is to not whine about pricing or airlines. It is to thank all of you who post on here regularly with your experiences. You all are great at posting the good and the bad of your trips. That information is invaluable to all of our planning. I specifically want to thank Jason who has been very kind in answering my numerous PM's. I owe you.

Again, thank you all for your posts. I hope to see some of you in November. We will be on Anegada Nov 13-22. Thanks everyone!

Go Irish!!

Bill