We have stayed at a number of Airbnb's in Grand Case for several years. In terms of a pool, the first time we rented there, I asked the host if they had a pool, and she responded why would we want a pool when you can swim in the ocean. While there are some positives with a pool, we have never had rough surf or seaweed at Grand Case, and the area where we stayed did not have rocks, so we went swimming in the ocean each day. As to Cerises, I have not stayed there, but did stay next door. There is a paid parking lot for about 5 Euro a day less than a block away, so I would not rule it out on that account. Their chairs are full loungers with pads, though you will be quite close to Rainbow, which can be annoyingly loud at times, depending on the time of year. Another option is the Love hotel - I think it is a nice location, though it only has studios, and the beach is a little narrow right in front.Love Not sure if they have chairs. I have walked on the property of GCBC though not L'Esplanade, and I would prefer GCBC, many posters here like it, and you are right on the beach, which for me is a big plus. Others are fans of Le Petite Hotel hhttps://www.lepetithotel.com/ it would be quieter than staying in the middle of town, but it would be a longer walk to dinner, and not sure about the parking, but they do have lounge chairs. As to Orient, I would definitely want a place with a pool, we have been to Orient many times when the surf was rough, or seaweed or wind kept us from swimming in the ocean. If you haven't been back since 2016, I think you will be impressed with the dining options at Orient Village. I still prefer Grand Case and walking down the street to pick a place to eat, but the village has lots of choices as wel.