Originally Posted by JeanneJOE
Its been a while since we have traveled to SXM. I have two stupid questions. (1) I just checked in on line, have my boarding pass on the phone. Now when I arrive at the airport, do Just drop the bags off and proceed TSA without seeing or talking to a soul.? (2) Purchased tickets using miles and some money and charged the balance of both of my Jet Blue Plus Credit Card. I am attempting to put in one bag each, it's not giving me a free bag and not charging my husband for his bag. I can't get through to Customer Service so do I just chance it til tomorrow and hope I get allowance for a free bag since Im entitled to one having used my Jet Blue CC. ?

You will need to go to a kiosk and print your luggage tags and put them on your bags then drop then. Then proceed to TSA. You will most likely get called at the gate to verify your entry docs etc. it should Say how many bags are included on your ticket. I hate mobile tickets. Just print them at the kiosk when you do your luggage tags. But it should say one bag included.