Does anyone know if there is access to the Caneel Bay property, for a 30-minute visit?

Here's my challenge:
We got married at Caneel in 2001.
It breaks our heart to see what the 2017 hurricanes did to this most beautiful place!

We want to return to Caneel and show our children (now 18 and 13) where it all began.
We have a family trip to BVI planned for August 15
Does anyone know if there's a way that we could get access to the property (via water or land) ?

Our goal would be to visit Turtle Bay Point for a photo op. And if possible, walk on Turtle Bay Beach.
We would only ask to be on property long enough to show our children, then we would leave immediately.

Does anyone have a contact that could possibly help us?

I have already emailed info@caneelbay.com
I tried reaching out to info@viecotours.com
ZoZo's website says they are opening in December 2022

On the caneelbay.com website, there is a recent legal notice posted:

On Thursday, June 30th, 2022, EHI Acquisitions, LLC (“EHI”) and CBI Acquisitions, LLC, the operators of Caneel Bay Resort on St. John, Virgin Islands, filed a lawsuit against the United States to settle ownership of the Resort.

Read the Press Release and Complaint

To further complicate this excursion (IF we are given permission to visit)
We are flying into STT, arriving 12pm
Our goal would be to get to Caneel, photo-op, then back to Red Hook for the 6pm ferry to Road Town BVI
Is that suicidal?
Perhaps we can get to Caneel via private water taxi?

ANNND -- Would we be trespassing on the beach if we came in by water taxi? (I don't think so - I think the law permits high water line + 50')
But I think we would be trespassing (NPS land?) if we tried to go up the stairs to Turtle Bay Point (if the stairs are still there?)
Hmmm....
Local knowledge would be appreciated!!??

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help or advise!!

[Linked Image]