Chris Doyle is an old family friend. He spends most of the winter down in the windwards on his boat Ti Kanot so you can trust that his knowledge is recent. You can follow him on Facebook at Chris Doyle and he updates information in his guides through his Facebook page Doyleguides. He always seems willing to answer questions. If you can, I would plan a 14 day, one way charter from St. Lucia to Grenada so you can really see and experience these beautiful islands as well as give yourself some time to explore Grenada. Of course, I am a little biased because I grew up there. The passage from St. Lucia to Bequia (we typically don't go to St. Vincent) is long, can be rough but at least if you are doing a one way you should have following seas. We like to stay in Bequia more than one day and we always have the lobster pizza at Mac's. The Tobago Cays are not to be missed along with Mayreau. In my opinion the lobster dinner on the beach in Salt Whistle Bay, Mayreau beats (in price and quality) the one on the Tobago Cays, but both are awesome. Petit St. Vincent was one of my favorite places as a child (they had a lot of yellow labs back in the day) and although they are a private resort they have a great beach bar and you can have dinner here as well. Words can't describe the water you anchor in or the view of the little island Mopion that is just off the shore of PSV. I'm happy to answer any questions you have if you want to message me.

Sue
s/v Ripple
Leopard 40

[Linked Image]