|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,067
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,354
Joined: March 2001
|
|
|
11 members (deliveryskipper, L'Attitude, Kmon, IWIWSE, SXMMike, mhaverla, Caribman, daveb7, JimandJane, 2 invisible),
385
guests, and
99
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 273
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 273 |
I am on a plane to STT right now with my family. I had a serious conversation with my college-age daughter last night -- she is a Brittney Griner fan. I made it clear that we do not have the resources of the WNBA and US Govt to help her if she breaks any BVI laws. She would be on her own and it would ruin her life. She swore to me that she will only be looking forward to rum drinks, since she can legally drink in BVI ;-)
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|