We are at Divi now. The guard at the entrance is asking questions of people driving in and writing down something on a clipboard - maybe license plate numbers - no idea what they would be doing with the numbers. We were given a parking pass to hang from rear view mirror this time - cannot remember getting one before or,specifically, last June - so obviously no problem for us rolling through.

Over the years, I personally have never had a problem driving in, even when not staying there, but I always make sure to engage immediately in friendly banter with the guard and act like we belong for one reason or another. Just anecdotal observation, it seems the guards definitely differ in how they approach people trying to drive in.

I think parking is pretty tight right now - they told us to park in a marked handicapped parking area because of my limited mobility (some trouble walking) - the parking area has about four or five spots, and we have seen just one other car there - but, the parkings lots generally look pretty packed.

We have not experienced a problem with getting chairs and at least one umbrellas on the beach near the Sea Breeze, but we were told today (for first time) that he did not want to give us two umbrellas because "they" were worried about not having enough. Had it been one of Aqua Mania guys we know better, I think he would have given us two since there still were a bunch available at the time. I have often seen the lounge chairs at Sea Breeze pool get filled up early - we don't use them so it doesn't matter to us.