Just inked the contract for an early November bareboat trip out of St. Thomas. Got some inspiration on the itinerary from several TTOLers, so appreciate that! Especially this one from BaardJ. Hopefully we can hook a mahi as big as his!

It's a guys fishing trip, so the plan is to cover a lot of ground. I've done SVI before, but this is my first time to USVI.

Here's the plan, let me know what you'd do differently! Also, our flights after checkout aren't until late in the evening, so what would you do for ~5 hours on St Thomas?

1: Sleepaboard
2: Upwind motor to Salt Pond Bay; Ram Head hike
3. Early am crossing to St. Croix, weather permitting; fish seamounts on the south drop; late lunch in Christiansted; overnight anchor at Buck Island
4. Early am departure; fish drop on north shore, then cross to Culebra; clear-in; anchor in Dewey or move to Dakity
5: Motor around to Flamenco Beach, weather permitting; backup plan is to stay in Dewey and rent golf carts to check out the beaches; overnight at Culebrita (also weather permitting)
6. Hang out at Culebrita all day, hike to the lighthouse; explore some of the nearby cayos by dinghy to snorkel and spearfish
7: Upwind motor to Magens Bay; one of the crew has a relative that runs the beach bar there
8: Back around to Honeymoon Bay for our last night
9: Check-out procedures