Hi Keith, I’m the owner of Stargazer in Captain’s Compass’s fleet. You are going to love your week sailing. One of the great features of the Leopard 45 is the walk through from the galley to the covered “front patio”. No one has to walk along the sides of the boat to get to the front. Very kid friendly. I’ll be down in two weeks and looking forward to checking out the James Young Marina at Fat Hog Bay where Brent has relocated Captain’s Compass. If you have any questions about the marina, I’ll be able to answer them before you go down. A couple stops I’d recommend are: Leverick Bay. They have a swimming pool and I’d recommend taking a cab to the Baths, your kids will love it. There’s also a swimming pool at the restaurant at the Baths. I’m sure your kids would love exploring the Baths. Cooper Island is kid friendly with a nice beach and easy snorkeling from the beach. Snorkeling the caves at Norman is great just depends on how well the older ones snorkel. Some of the mooring balls are right up by the caves for a very short swim. I’ve never been to Scrub so I have no input on Scrub. Anegada does have some great beaches, it’s a great place to spend a couple days. My catamaran is red-lined for White Bay (most accidents happen there more than anyplace in BVI) so if you want to go to White Bay a cab or the dingy (if the water is calm) are your options. I think your kids would love seeing the bubbly pool as well. Thank you for chartering Stargazer. I know you will enjoy everything about the boat. Brent will have her in great shape for your arrival. Frank