Originally Posted by Carol_Hill
Enjoy! Doesn't look like a full plane. Hope you get to use that beautiful kitchen!!

The plane was FULL. We were early to board due to military status. wink

The kitchen is lovely. However, I don't feel it is quite as well-outfitted as BSV or others we've seen. I scouted out the cabinets and drawers, taking stock ... and there are some dishes that I won't attempt unless we go shopping.

We crashed their HOA meeting last night! lol....that was a fun story. We had taken our showers and were ready to be tucked in for the evening. Went out to the balcony and saw a lot of people on the roof of the other building. We were being silly and started waving at them. Shockingly they waved back! Then one stuck his head out of the window and shouted, "come on over! we have food and drinks!" We quickly dressed and went over, trying to figure out which building we should be in and HOW to get to that roof. All the while having thoughts of, "what if it is a murdery type party? what if it's some strange sex thing?" LOL! So we headed over with a bottle of wine (never arrive empty-handed my mamma always said) and walked in. Turns out is was their HOA meeting and was just ending. We had also met 5 or 6 of the people already at the pool the day before, as well as the resident property kitty. Fun evening and met a lot of new people and contacts.

"It is good to do nothing all day, and then to rest" wink