Tom, your trip looked amazing, even the bruises added to the story! Hope you healed quickly. I always enjoyed a "little" red wine, but I'm appreciating it more especially with advice and information from you, thanks again for the wine links you sent us before our trip. FYI, we are having friends over for pasta making night tomorrow, Barbaresco and Barolo will make the scene!

ScottW....GO! I'm not sure of all your travels, but I know you enjoy SXM and the BVI's. There's a place we have yet to venture to and that's Sardinia, has Caribbean feel times 10. My daughter discovered in her DNA that we are connected, We actually almost caught an hour flight there this trip from Milan, less than $100 from there. Glad we didn't because it's going to be in a southern Italy experience sooner than later. I don't think the south can disappoint, but Northern Italy has us hooked right now.

Carol "Courageous" really. You always say you can't do this type of travel, I say yes you can! You manage to go to SXM every year, an extra couple of hours on a plane and you are somewhere in Europe. For you, I suggest flying into Paris and spend a couple days enjoying the incredible city then hop a quick flight to beautiful Nice, stay near the beach, walk the flat promenade at sunset, enjoy the food!!!! You know you want to!