We cleared into Great Harbour, BVI from USVI on Nov 18th for a 1 week visit on our private vessel registered under an LLC.

Fees included:
- Customs & Immigrations - $24
- Environmental Tax- $10pp X 6 crew = $60
- Port charge - $1/ft X 49ft = $49 (charged whether you are anchored or moored during your clearance)
- No cruising tax (unlike daily fee of $4pp or $16pp for BVI or non-BVI registered charter vessels)

Make sure to use Sail-Clear to submit your vessel manifest in advance of arrival. You'll still need to fill out the paper Immigration Form - one for each crewmember. I was unable to purchase additional blank forms from either Great Harbour or West End as they said no extras to sell.

At C&I (at least in West End or Great Harbour) you'll visit 4 windows - Immigration (present passports and Immigration Forms), Customs (provide your SailClear arrival notification ID. They'll calculate your fee and Environmental tax and provide you with stamped paper copy of the Sail-Clear info), Treasury (pay the Customs fee and Environmental tax), Port Authority (pay the port charge).

Note that the Immigration Form has a bottom section for depature info - the date should be your planned departure date and the port is your next port of call (after you depart the BVI). Make sure you also fill out the back of the from with your Customs declaration.

On departure from West End I was charged a $4 Customs fee. No departure tax was charged. Again, use Sail-Clear to submit your departure notification in advance. I went to 3 windows - Customs, Treasury, then Immigration.