We arrived yesterday from Toronto and the flight was really smooth. We left 10 minutes late but arrived 35 minutes early, the pilot said that we had a really good tail wind. The important thing I was concerned with was that we landed before KLM which we did. By the time we got to the baggage area the last of the baggage from the AA flight from Miami was on the carousel then came ours from West Jet which didn't take to long. But I have to say PJIA is an international airport and they only have ONE baggage carousel more than 5 years after Irma Come On!! I would hate to arrive in the middle of a busy Saturday. We were in and out of the terminal in less than an hour which is much better than YYZ with numerous carousels. We were greeted by Lesley outside the terminal and spent more time chatting than it did to do the paperwork. Great service again from Kenny’s. Then we were off to check in at Royal Palm. Our room was ready and we had booked a 1 bedroom but were upgraded to a 2 bedroom.
Not really necessary but now my wife has options if I'm snoring. Lol. Still haven't had time to explore the resort, other than happy hour at the pool bar but I'll get around to it. I can say the staff is very friendly and attentive.
Today started out with our official start of our vacation with breakfast at SMYC with Bloody Mary's, not something we do at home but hey we're on vacation. While having breakfast a huge yacht entered the lagoon so I googled the name and found out the owner is Bono (U2) and can be rented for only 175,000 Euros per week. Then off to Maho for our walk to Karakters with a stop at our favorite jewelry store J.N. Jewelers just to let them know that we're on island. While we were on our walk we had a chance to meet Gomer36 at BSV, always nice to meet fellow TTOL'ers. No plans for tomorrow, just the way I like it.

Attached Files 20221207_105629.jpg20221207_110644.jpg20221207_173649.jpg20221207_140702.jpg20221207_175955.jpg