Hi everyone!!! It’s been too long since I have posted here but I want to get back in the game!! I hope all the members have been well & back enjoying the island we all love💖. A big hello & much respect to Carol, Eric & JD for continuing to provide a place for people to talk about SXM.

Regarding the restaurant at Royal Palm it is the same owners, however one of their daughters runs it now & she is a graduate of a US culinary school. The food & service is a complete 180 from what was & Kreta, the daughter, goes out of her way to make sure the food is all fresh. I did have my 70th birthday cocktail party there & I was extremely happy with everything they provided. They made all of the appetizers from scratch & they were delicious. Elaine was correct that the only things not from the restaurant were my cakes & the pumpkin soup made by our island son. I also think they were very kind to let me bring in some food from the outside. We have also eaten there several times over the last 8 months & the food has always been good, which is why I was comfortable having my party there. While I don’t like automatic service charges it’s hard to find a restaurant here that doesn’t add it on. What I do disagree with & I do plan on telling her is the service charge on drinks at the bar. People don’t want to be charged $2.00 & change at the bar & I feel it’s a mistake on their part.

To Carol: The Queen should get special privileges🤣🤣🤣🤣